Kevin Ross and Gina Carano guest on The K1Anoop Show following on from the recent announcement that Ross will be fighting, Domenico Lomurno, for Bellator Kickboxing’s inaugural featherweight title at, Bellator Kickboxing 7 on September 23, 2017.
- Other talking points discussed with Kevin Ross include:
- His technical analysis of Lomurno and what he expects in the ring come September;
- The real reasons why there has been such a delay in him returning to action for Bellator Kickboxing;
- How exactly things have been and are working out for him and Bellator;
- Why he feels mistreated by GLORY Kickboxing after he had signed a two year contract for GLORY (in 2012) but never fought for them;
+43:40 Hollywood actress and a pioneer and legend in the world of women’s MMA, Gina Carano, joins Kevin Ross as we take a much deeper and wider look at:
- The current and longterm impact of, Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor, both in and out of the world of fighting;
- Why integrity and work ethic are essential for long term success especially in fighting;
- How the real life stories of fighters needs to be better publicised in the build-up for instance, to McGregor vs. Mayweather, instead of the “acting” that’s been on display;
- Why stubbornness and strong mindedness are key components for supporting persistence when life get tough working towards long term goals;
- And plenty of more talking points too.
Listen/download this podcast:
Photos credits: Images via screen-grabs on YouTube: K1ANOOP, The JayLeno Fly