Robin van Roosmalen is a Dutch kickboxer and MMA fighter who, became the first two-weight world champion in GLORY Kickboxing; and is a former It’s Showtime 70MAX tournament champion.
On this episode of the The K1Anoop Show, Robin van Roosmalen recounts the influence of growing up in a family of fighters and his journey so far from:
- Being a K-1 veteran in the early part of his career;
- Fighting for GLORY Kickboxing since its inauguration in 2012;
- How and why his fighting career turned towards MMA more recently;
- Rico Verhoeven vs. Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva at GLORY 46 China
- His upcoming title defence against Serhiy Adamchuck at GLORY 45 Amsterdam
- And, much more about the current and evolving state of world kickboxing.
Robin will defend his GLORY featherweight championship against, Serhiy Adamchuck at GLORY 45 Amsterdam on September 30, 2017 and previews the much anticipated match-up with Adamchuck. As well as a look ahead at GLORY 44 Chicago where his friend and training/sparring partner, Jason Wilnis fights Yousri Belgaroui.
Listen/download the full podcast:
Photo credit: James Law/Glory Sports International.